Swiss Cyber Security Days
SCSD Fribourg – Thursday 28th of February 2019 – 14:30 – Track C1
Speaker: Martino Dell’Ambrogio, Security Architect at Kyos
- Kyos feedback on risks and best practices related to the establishment or augmentation of a SIEM/SOC infrastructure based on practical experiences.
- Introduction to key strengths of LogRhythm SIEM and terreActive SOC.
Kyos, terreActive and LogRhythm invite you to the Swiss Cyber Security Days in Fribourg and propose to attend to our conference. Attend to our conference and get a free ticket to the Swiss Cyber Security Days (limited places available)
Visit our booth to know more about our solutions and play with the detect and respond game !
The Swiss Cyber Security Days (SCSDs) represent Switzerland’s leading competence in cyber security. The SCSDs transmit the comprehensive know-how between technology and the public as well as current and future innovative solutions among specialists and users to protect critical infrastructures and to achieve a beneficial cooperation between private and public stakeholders. The two-day event unites players and consultants from technology, business, politics, research and the public on the global topic of cyber security.
The SCSD includes:
- a forum with 50 experienced national and international speakers, with parallel tracks for management and technicians
- a trade fair area as a reflection of technical competence and trendsetting solutions, with 1500 m2 and 100 exhibitors
- a connecting networking platform
The event is expected to attract some 2000 participants, around 30% of them from C-level or top management in all economy segments.