Kyos aims at making the use of IT as simple, adapted and secure as possible.
To this end, we propose our expertise in the fields of security, networks and information systems and provide complementary solutions that we have selected.
|Our Approach||Security Expertise|
|Network Expertise||Managed Services|
We are driven by a spirit based on trust, mutual help, transparency and share a passion for technology. This means that everyone at Kyos is responsible and thus able to decide what is best for our customers.
The satisfaction of providing services, sharing our know-how and taking up challenges with our customers enables us to build lasting relationships of trust with them.
Embedded security is just the beginning !
Established in Geneva since November 2002, Kyos has ensured its development in a self-financed way and today has a team of about fifty employees.
By choosing Kyos, you are selecting a team close to you, driven by a strong desire to establish relationships of trust with its customers and partners.
Kyos is a company on a human scale
- Born from the passion of its creators for technology and service, Kyos is a company composed of about fifty employees, 80% of whom are IT consultants,
- The strong involvement of the employees and their team spirit have ensured Kyos for more than 15 years a continuity in its relationships and organization,
- The pooling of know-how and experience, as well as the permanent search for efficiency, allows you to benefit from services with controlled costs.
With common values
- Our sense of service is based on responsiveness, quality and customer satisfaction in order to offer you solutions adapted to your needs as well as to your technical and budgetary constraints,
- Our ethics are based on the principles of trust, confidentiality, integrity and transparency,
- Simplicity is at the heart of our services and customer relations. It allows us to approach technological or organizational complexity with serenity.
- Above all, our approach guarantees the objectivity of our studies and advice,
- Our integrity and independence is reinforced by self-financing and transparency on the identity of Kyos shareholders,
- We are committed to respecting the standards in force to avoid you being “captive” to a proprietary solution.