Threat detection with Microsoft ATA and Azure ATP – Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Kyos organized an After Work in partnership with Microsoft. Set up with the aim of providing you with concise information focused on the issues faced by IT managers, the After Work sessions organised by Kyos are a point of information and exchange with our teams and partners.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Topics covered :
- Understand how Microsoft solutions can reduce threats to your on-premise or on-cloud infrastructures.
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Key features of User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA)
- See in real time the chronology of the attacks,
- Identify suspicious behaviors of users or devices,
- Protect the identities and identifiers of users stored in Active Directory.
Powerpoint : Kyos – ATA-Presentation -Final