IT Security Breakfast – Wednesday 8th of May 2019
Simply protect your on-premise or cloud data with transparent encryption
Compliance with data privacy and security requirements is one of the main drivers for the intensive use of encryption in companies. The benefits of Thales Vormetric and how these technologies can be reflected in an enterprise-wide encryption strategy.
Kyos will present you with different use cases, especially for GDPR compliance.
- Advantages of modern encryption technologies.
- Best practices for enterprise encryption and key management strategies.
- How does compliance (GDPR or FINMA) lead to the use of encryption, tokenization or datamasking?
- How can trust be built wherever information is created, shared or stored?
- How to secure data in any environment (e. g. cloud, data centers) without sacrificing business agility?
|9h00 – 9h15||Welcome, objectives and agenda|
|9h15 – 9h45||Customer case study: World leader insurance group|
|9h45 – 10h00||Break
|10h00 – 10h45||Use current cases and product presentation|
|10h45 – 11h00||Open discussions|
Wednesday the 8th of May 2019
La Réserve Genève
Route de Lausanne 301, 1293 Bellevue
Arrêt CFF Les Tuileries