28th of February – Swiss Cyber Security Days – Scale your detect & response capability
SCSD Fribourg – Thursday 28th of February 2019 – 14:30 – Track C1
Speaker: Martino Dell’Ambrogio, Security Architect at Kyos
- Kyos feedback on risks and best practices related to the establishment or augmentation of a SIEM/SOC infrastructure based on practical experiences.
- Introduction to key strengths of LogRhythm SIEM and terreActive SOC.
Visit our booth to know more about our solutions and play with the detect and respond game !
The Swiss Cyber Security Days (SCSDs) represent Switzerland’s leading competence in cyber security. The SCSDs transmit the comprehensive know-how between technology and the public as well as current and future innovative solutions among specialists and users to protect critical infrastructures and to achieve a beneficial cooperation between private and public stakeholders. The two-day event unites players and consultants from technology, business, politics, research and the public on the global topic of cyber security.
The SCSD includes:
- a forum with 50 experienced national and international speakers, with parallel tracks for management and technicians
- a trade fair area as a reflection of technical competence and trendsetting solutions, with 1500 m2 and 100 exhibitors
- a connecting networking platform
The event is expected to attract some 2000 participants, around 30% of them from C-level or top management in all economy segments.